St. Rufin's is a small chapel erected in 1859. The church lies on the path of the Two Saints' Way between Lichfield and Chester, which is marked by an attractive Board opposite the entrance to the chapel by the Village Pool.
There is a small parking area adjacent to the chapel.
St Rufin's is linked to All Saints' in Sandon and as such shares the same PCC and Churchwardens. However, it runs semi-independently of All Saints' with local villagers looking after it and supporting its services.