St. James the Less is a Grade II listed building with a chancel arch dating back to the thirteenth century. The remainder of the church was rebuilt in 1764, and later enlarged in 1852. The stone pulpit, perpendicular font, roof structure and wooden benches were all added during the enlargement. The tower, also dating from 1852, has banding between its two stages and houses a carillon. The walls are constructed from local sandstone, ashlar and locally produced handmade brick.
Our church is on Church Lane, Fradswell.
It is signposted from Wallbrook Lane, between Gayton and Milwich.